Did you pay off a Garnishing Order in the last 3 Years?
You have come to the right place!
Our team will investigate at their own risk:
- All current Garnishee Orders deduction from employees’ salaries.
- All Garnishee Orders which have been paid-up during the past three years.
NOTE: There is No Cost or Risk on your side
How does the service work?
- Employee contact Legal Assist by phone or email.
- An Agreement is signed between the Employee and Legal Assist. The documents include:
- The Retainer Agreement.
- Debt Ceding Agreement.
The employee cedes the debit in question to Legal Assist. This allows Legal Assist to legally go to Court without wasting the Employees time.
In the event that the action to defend the Garnishee Order is not successful, the Ceding Agreement are automatically cancelled at no cost to client.
- Employer Information Authorisation.
This authorise the Employer to give Legal Assist all documents and information regarding the Garnishee Order and all payments deducted from the employee’s salary.
- Employee email all the Garnishee Order documentation to Legal Assist or Legal Assist acquire the documentation from the Employers HR Department using the Employer Information Authorisation document.
- Legal Assist investigate the Order and documentation.
- Legal Assist arrange that a courier collect the original documentation from the employee.
- Legal Assist give the Instruction to MacDonald Attorneys.
- The Attorney request the Court to:
- Rescind the illegal required Garnishee order. (with reference to a resent High Court Case 100% of current and paid-up Garnishee Orders were required through illegal procedures).
- Grant a Court Order that all money paid through the illegal Garnishee Orders must be repaid immediately.
- The Attorney recover all money paid by the employee with the Court Order.
- Clear the employee’s name with all credit agencies.
- Pay back the recovered moneys to the employee.
- Legal Assist oversee all the payments.
- Legal Assist assists the employee if the creditor decides to institute new claims against the employee to make sure all new claims is legal and only for the actual amounts according to legislation.
The whole process from when all original documents was received till the funds are recovered normally takes 4 to 6 weeks depending on Court dates.
What will it cost the Employer and or the Employee?
- As Legal Assist supply the services at own risk, it will not cost the Employer anything.
- Legal Assist and the Employee will enter into an agreement where Legal Assist will receive a retainer of 30% of all money recovered which enable Legal Assist to pays for all the legal costs and to cover administration costs.